Effective: June 3, 2021
Last Updated: August 16, 2021
I – Introduction
“Crypto Assets” refers to unique non-fungible tokens, implemented on the Cardano blockchain (the “Cardano Mainnet”), including without limitation “Li’l Goats tokens”
Because we have a growing number of services, we sometimes need to describe additional terms for specific services. Those additional terms and conditions, which are available with the relevant services, then become part of your agreement with us if you use those services.
Li’l Goats reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending an email notification, providing notice through the Service or updating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms.
We encourage you to review the Terms frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access or use the Service. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you may not access or use the Service.
II – Ownership
Unless otherwise indicated in writing by us, the Service and all content and other materials contained therein, including, without limitation, the Li’l Goats logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, sound files, other files are the proprietary property of Li’l Goats or our affiliates, licensors or users, as applicable. The Li’l Goats logo and any Li’l Goats product or service names, logos or slogans that may appear on the Service or Service are trademarks of Li’l Goats or our affiliates and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing “Li’l Goats” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Li’l Goats or our affiliates without our prior written permission.
III – License to Access and Use Our Service and Content
You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonsublicensable, and personal license to access and use the Service and Content; provided, however, that such license is subject to these Terms and does not include any right to (a) sell, resell or use commercially the Service or Content, (b) distribute, publicly perform or publicly display any Content, (c) modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of the Service or Content, or any portion thereof, (d) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods, (e) download (other than page caching) any portion of the Service or Content, except as expressly permitted by us, and (f) use the Service or Content other than for their intended purposes.
IV – User Conduct
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third party right, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct, while accessing or using the Service. You agree that you will abide by these Terms and will not:
- Provide false or misleading information to Li’l Goats;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s Account without authorization from such user and Li’l Goats;
- Develop, utilize, or disseminate any software, or interact with any API in any manner, that could damage, harm, or impair the Service;
- Pose as another person;
- Use the Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service in any manner;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access the Service, extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify the rendering of Service pages or functionality;
- Use data collected from our Service to contact individuals, companies, or other persons or entities; Place misleading offers;
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms;
- Use data collected from our Service for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation, email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct marketing)
V – User Information and Copyright
You are solely responsible for your use of the Services and for any User Information you provide. We take no responsibility for the User Information posted or listed via the Services.
You retain your rights to any User Information you submit, post, or display using the Services.
By submitting, posting or displaying User Information on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, and display any text, content, files, communications, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, concepts, questions, data or other content that you submit or post on or through the Services or through tools or applications we provide for posting or sharing such content (collectively “User Information”) for our lawful business purposes, including to provide, promote, and improve the Services.
VI – Miscellaneous
These Terms along with the PRIVACY POLICE and RISK DISCLOSURE constitute the entire agreement between you and Li’l Goats relating to your access to and use of the Services and Content. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you without the prior written consent of Li’l Goats prior, concurrent or subsequent circumstance, and Li’l Goat’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms is intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity.